With over 52 classes we have a class time convenient for everyone. SC CROSSFIT 165 is centrally located at 942 S. Broadway Hickville, NY 11801 (click here for directions)
Getting Started is Easy!
Our FREE Trial Class!
We encourage you to come on in and give CrossFit a try.
- You get to meet our coaches
- Try a work-out (we will modify to your ability)
- Learn how we scale workouts to each member’s ability level.
- Get your questions about CrossFit answered by our coaches
READY? Click here to sign up for a free trial class (button linked to email)
We require all new CrossFitters with no prior CrossFit experience to take our fundamentals course before integrating into the regular CrossFit group classes. In these classes you will:
- Receive individualized attention in a relaxed small group setting with other new members.
- Be able to discuss any physical limitations/concerns you might have with your coach.
- Learn all the CrossFit lingo and movements with proper form and intensity.
- Be taken through an appropriately challenging wod that will incorporate the movements you’ve
learned in class.
CROSSFIT GROUP CLASSES
You’ve got the lingo and moves down and now it’s time to join the group classes. Our CrossFit WOD of the Day is designed to be challenging while fully scalable and modifiable for every level.
The WODS at 165 are designed as a diverse combination of movements to optimizethe physical competence in the ten recognized fitness domains:
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Respiratory endurance
Group CrossFit Classes
Head Coach and CrossFit Games Master Athlete Charlie Cassara personally programs all of our CrossFit group classes. Charlie believes in a stronger longer approach to fitness and his WODS reflect this with a focus on form, strength and endurance. Members experience greater fitness gains, move faster, lift heavier and run harder than they ever thought possible all while having a blast!
Under the direction and guidance of our coaches in a fun, controlled and professional atmosphere you will find that our programs will increase your:
- Cardiac endurance
We are more than a workout regimen; we are a community of like-minded yet diverse people working as one to support each other’s goals. We are athletes, parents, housewives, teenagers, business professionals, first responders, senior citizens and children